3. Your loan is submitted to Underwriting
Your assigned Loan Processor will maintain contact with you, requesting additional documentation and ensuring your loan is being completed correctly. They will send you an introductory email with their contact information.
Your Loan Officer is the point of contact for any questions regarding your interest rate, loan type, or loan closing date.
4. Your loan reaches “ready to close” status.
Your Loan Officer is the point of contact for any questions regarding your interest rate, loan type, or loan closing date. The final touches are put on the paperwork and your loan is readied for closing documents.
5. Follow the email instructions from our Closing Department to schedule your signing with the Title Company.
*Closing documents are signed at the Title Company’s office, not at Priority Lending LLC’s location*
6. Complete the loan process by signing your final documents with the Escrow Officer at Title.
7. Signed documents are reviewed. Funds are released to the Title Company and you receive the keys for your new home.